With CP Markets
In finance, a contract for difference (CFD) is a contract between two parties, typically described as "buyer" and "seller", stipulating that the seller will pay to the buyer the difference between the current value of an asset and its value at contract time (if the difference is negative, then the buyer pays instead to the seller).
In effect, CFDs are financial derivatives that allow traders to take advantage of prices moving up (long positions) or prices moving down (short positions) on underlying financial instruments. They are often used to speculate on those markets.
CFDs may be traded like stocks, bonds, futures, commodities, indices, or currencies.
Wide Range Of Trading Instruments
- Flexible investment products
- Diversify investment portfolio
- Shares, oils, futures, commodities, etc
Small Investment, Big Returns
- Opportunities to earn no matter rising or falling
- Up to 1: 500 leverage
- Small investment, big returns
24/5 Trading Window
- Trade anytime, anywhere
- Choices of long or short positions
- Always buyers and sellers in the market