1. How can I register as a member?
- You may go to MyCPM website www.coopermarkets.com main page and click “START HERE” to perform registration.
- You may also use this link to register https://www.coopermarkets.com/web/register.
2. Can I register more than one account in MyCPM?
No. An identity is only allowed to open 1 virtual member account in MyCPM. However, a member is able to create not more than 5 trading accounts in virtual dashboard MyCPM.
3. What supporting documents do I need to provide to be a member?
Once you had registered as MyCPM’s member, supporting documents needed for verification purposes. The first attachment you should attach are
Proof of Identity – passport, national identity card or driving license
Proof of Address – bank/card statement or utility bill, issued no longer than 6 months ago. Examples of documents which can be provided are:
Utility bills (Water/gas/electric/internet/telephone)
Only documents mentioned above will be accepted. Other than these will be rejected.
4. Do I need to provide my proof of residency?
Yes, you do. In order to start trading and to be able to make withdrawals from your account, your account has to be validated, therefore you must provide a recent utility bill (e.g. electricity, gas, water, phone, oil, Internet and/or cable TV connection) or bank account statement not older than 6 months, and confirming your registered address.
5. Why do I need to submit my documents for account validation?
As a regulated company, we operate in accordance with a number of compliance-related issues and procedures imposed by our main regulatory authority, IFSC. These procedures involve the collection of adequate documentation from our clients with regards to KYC (Know Your Client), including the collection of a valid ID card and a recent (within 6 months) utility bill or bank account statement that confirms the address the client has registered with.
6. Can I update my personal information?
E-mail is not allowed to change unless there is a spelling error, you may request via e-mail to [email protected] and attaching a copy of proof. To change your phone number, please access your User Profile page in the virtual dashboard (MyCPM), key in the correct phone number and click ‘Update’.
7. What does the error “username already existed” appeared when I register?
If this message appeared once you had filled up registration and click register means that the same email address had been used in MyCPM. You may register with MyCPM before if it so, please proceed to reset password here https://www.coopermarkets.com/auth/forgetPassword/member.
8. How do I get verified as an active client?
Once you are verified as an active client once you made a deposit to MyCPM, you will have access to all of CP Markets’ products and services.
9. How long does it take to verify my profile?
Once you uploaded all your documents, it takes within 24 hours during working days to verify your profile.
10. My uploaded documents were rejected, what should I do?
The uploaded documents information might vary with the information that you filled during registration, kindly re-upload a valid document for verification purpose. If the provided information were error during registration, you may request for an update via e-mail to [email protected] and attaching a copy of proof.
11. What can I do if I forgot my security password?
Security password is important for trading and withdrawal purposes. You will receive a welcome email from MyCPM once you are successfully registered with us. The email you shall receive contained your auto-generated security password. You have to update it to your desired password in the profile section. If you forgot your security password, please click “reset security password” in the same section.