PAMM is the abbreviation of Percent Allocation Management Module.
It is where an experienced fund manager opens up a PAMM Account, attract investor funding and trade with it, which the profits will be returned according to the portion of funds invested. In short, it is a form of pooled fund forex trading.
- Experienced Fund Managers capable of consistently generating profit
- 10% Minimum Monthly Average Revenue
Effortless Passive Income
- No need to execute trades yourself
- No need to monitor market movements all the time
- Free to pursue own interests while investment keeps growing
Personal MT4 Account
- Segregrated funds stored in investors’ personal MT4 accounts
- Investor have full control over withdrawal or deposit of their accounts
Safe Stop-Loss Level
- Fixed 30% stop-loss level to protect investors
- Investors can terminate PAMM contract* anytime